The final settlement prices of futures contracts that are used to calculate trading fees for futures contracts (denoted as FutPrice) were determined in the evening clearing session on 15 March 2017 (in accordance with the new Tariffs of the Derivatives Market).
The absolute values of trading fees for futures to be applicable from 19:00 MSK on 3 April 2017 until 19:00 MSK on 3 July 2017 were also determined. A 50% discount on the trading fee will be applicable to scalper trades*.
Values of settlement prices to be used to set trading fees for derivatives, as well as the absolute values of the trading fees that will be reviewed on a quarterly basis during the transitional period (03 October 2016 – 02 October 2017) will be published on the Exchange's website as follows:
||Futures settlement price (FutPrice) date
||Publication date for the absolute values of the fees
||15 Sep 2016
||16 Sep 2016
||03 Oct 2016 – 03 Jan 2017
||15 Dec 2016
||16 Dec 2016
||03 Jan 2017 – 03 Apr 2017
||15 Mar 2017
||16 Mar 2017
||03 Apr 2017 – 03 July 2017
||15 June 2017
||16 June 2017
||03 July 2017 – 02 Oct 2017
During the transitional period, options will be charged on the basis of exchange fees for futures contracts at 0.5% of their theory price in RUB set by the end of the evening clearing session of the preceding day. In this case, the fee cannot exceed 200% of the fee for futures.
* Scalper trades:
- Scalper trades in futures are trades executed on the basis of anonymous orders giving rise to positions in the futures opened and closed within a trading day.
- Scalper trades in options are trades executed on the basis of anonymous orders which may give rise to opposite positions in the underlying futures if the option is exercised within a trading day. A long position in the futures contract may result from buying the call option and selling the put option. A short position in the futures contract may result from selling the call option and buying the put option. Scalper pairs for options (buying the underlying asset – selling the underlying asset):
- Buying a call, selling a call,
- Buying a call, buying a put,
- Selling a put, buying a put,
- Selling a put, selling a call.
For further information, please contact the Public Relations Department at (495) 363-3232.